Single Page Application deployment pattern in AKS using Azure Devops pipeline
Deployment Pattern — v1
This represents overall architecture for deploying your single page application like Vue.js in Azure Kubernetes Service using Azure Devops pipeline.
In my consecutive blogs I will start discussing each components and will deep dive on each topics. Let me know if you want me to cover any specific scenario.
Topics I am planning to cover-
- Setup simple Hello World SPA application using vue.js in local machine
- Dockerize the application, multi stage build file
- Github branching and setup basic ADO project
- ADO yaml structure with basic semantic versioning technique
- AKS environment setup and ADO service connections. ACR setup.
- Deployment strategy i.e. rolling update or blue/green etc.
- Final deployment in AKS and approval configuration.
- ADO build badge status and notification email setup.
- Observability using Grafana and Prometheus
- Testing approach inclusion in ADO pipeline.
Part -2 can be found here —